MINELAB EQUINOX 800
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 offers extra versatility.
|Simultaneous Multi-FrequencyTrue intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.||8 Custom Search ProfilesEach Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.|
|Waterproof DesignEQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)||Fast & Accurate Target IDFast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.|
|Sleek & LightweightRugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.||Advanced SettingsGain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.|
|High-Speed Wireless AudioExperience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.||Gold Detecting ModeGold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.|
Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
|Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.||Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.||Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.||Best suited for gold nugget prospecting in mineralised goldfield locations.|
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
* 20 kHz and 40 kHz are not available as single operating frequencies in EQUINOX 600. The Multi-IQ frequency range shown applies to both EQUINOX 600 and 800. This diagram is representative only. Actual sensitivity levels will depend upon target types and sizes, ground conditions and detector settings.
EQUINOX 800 offers 5 single frequencies of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 kHz, giving an expanded 8-times range of 5 to 40 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility – Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX™ Low Latency devices, or the ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module.
- Equinox 800
- Plastic Digging Tool
- Head Phones In Case
- Wireless Module
- Charging Cable
- Accessories Bag